1. Telling each other “I love you” by farting in front of each other, because they are the only person you are comfortable enough with to do that.
2. You partner putting their alarm clock in snooze mode every five minutes when they have to get up earlier than you. There’s no chance for you to sleep in!
3. Sending each other weird and deliberately ugly selfies even if you are just one room away.
4. Secretly using each other’s beauty products, regardless of gender.
5. Putting on matching clothes by mistake and deciding to change because, guess what? You’re not senior citizens (yet)
6. Returning home seconds after you’ve already left the house because you forgot to give your significant other a goodbye kiss.
7. Spending HOURS deciding what you’re going to have for dinner – basically
telling each other, “You choose,” and, “I’m fine with everything,” and, “Ugh, everything BUT pizza/Chinese/sushi…”
8. Trying on each other’s clothes and actually finding that it looks great whenever it fits.
9. Trying to have a movie night on the couch and ending up falling asleep after browsing Netflix for hours to find the right film/show.
10. Texting each other from the bathroom that you need toilet paper.
11. Fighting over how to fold the laundry.
12. Slowly getting annoyed by each other’s loud chewing.
13. Fighting over who should replace the empty toilet paper roll! (The one who took the last sheet or the one who needs a new roll while going to the bathroom?)
14. Taking off your bra/street clothes in front of each other the second you enter the house because you’re at home and you want to feel comfy, alright?