There are certain things that make us all feel uncomfortable. Fingernails down a blackboard. The sense of being followed on a dark street. The feeling you get when you have work in the morning on Sunday night.
But there’s other things that are way less obvious. I mean, there are things that you might well be afraid of that you don’t even know about.
How do we get a sudden sense of dread about these things? It’s almost like we’ve all seen horrible, terrible things in the past and we’re genetically programmed to be scared of things that just look a little off.
You know, that seem normal. Just like everything else. But really, it’s a trickster in disguise. Ready to eat your soul.
You might realize, you might listen to your instincts. But it might be too late by then. What did our ancestors see, way back in the mists of time? What are our minds keeping from us…
Either that or you might just giggle! Enjoy!
1. Not what I meant by ‘can you give me a hand scrubbing my back’
Anyone who has a bar of soap like this at home is quite obviously a serial killer
2. Miles of smiles
That really makes me feel uncomfortable for some reason. Like if you thought somebody was completely normal and then you caught a glimpse of their teeth… and they were like this.
3. The toucan’s big secret is finally revealed… no, not that they’ve been a one-can all along…
If you look carefully you can actually see the piece of string holding it on tied around the back of their heads.
4. This is what your feet feel like after being jammed into a pair of high heels all day
But then again there’s really no excuse for this. If I could press CTRL+Z like when you want to ‘Undo’ on a computer, but to ‘Unsee’ in real life… I would.
5. If you thought the feet with heels were bad, you ain’t seen nothing yet!
These are a total freakin’ travesty, what kinda warped mind came up with these?
6. Now where did I put my keys?
Every day we stray further from God’s light.
7. Sure nobody actually LIKES to take the Subway, but some rides are more comfortable than others
You can actually feel her repressing her memories. She’ll have no idea how she got to work that morning when she gets to the office.
8. When I said accessorize your toenails, I meant you should… you know, paint them
WHO DOES THIS??? I’m pretty sure the last bit of sanity around here just evaporated. Why is nothing right with the world?
9. Is it just me, or does this cheese have a rat tail?
If that’s the next stage of evolution, then I don’t wanna know!
10. Where is the most handy place to keep your USB stick?
In your mouth of course! Try explaining your method of backing up your data to your weirded out dentist.
11. It’s such a simple thing, and yet there is EVERYTHING wrong with this picture
Just looking at it makes me shiver.
12. I don’t wanna know what kinda teeth the person who buys this has in their head
Yuck, that gives me the chills.
13. Just when you thought Justin Bieber couldn’t get any creepier…
Someone goes ahead and makes his face out of meat… well I mean technically has face is already meat, but… raw meat. Well actually it’s that too I guess, but… anyway you can see what I mean!
14. Just let this one sink in for a few moments
If you’re a little on the OCD side or you’re a clean freak, you probably flipped a table and ran out of the room screaming already. But for the rest of us; that isn’t a meticulously scrubbed gym shower. That’s a public restroom. Yuck.
15. I’m going for one of those fancy candle wax massages at the weekend…
Actually, on second thoughts, I think I’m gonna stay home and regret my entire life instead. After seeing this photo, that is.
16. You got a little something in your eye there
I can’t even look at this for more than about half a millisecond before tearing up, can you imagine what that actually feels like? And can you do it without needing to rub your eyes for ten straight minutes afterwards?
17. An accurate representation of what it feels like the morning in work after a sleepless night
Well, that’s really, really horrible! I’m so glad I got up this morning! So full of hope and optimism… until now, that is.
18. This is like something out of a horror movie
I feel like I’m about to wake up from a nightmare at any moment. Yes, I know that those are just hair extensions, and she’s playing a trick. But I also know what it LOOKS LIKE and that counts way more, trust me.
19. ARGH! This person’s toe is turning into a caterpillar!
Okay this is a little weird, but I think I just found out something really strange about myself… I actually found this strangely satisfying on some bizarre level!
20. This is so wrong on so many levels
Firstly, all I can think is a woman at a fancy party not realizing it’s a full moon that night and rushing the bathroom to turn into a werewolf.
Secondly, yes I know it’s somebody’s hand in a shoe… but who’s arm and hand are THAT hairy? And who’s nails look like those? Also, don’t get me started on who looks at a stiletto heel and thinks to themselves, “Okay, so what I’m gonna do is…”.
21. Somebody get this person some help, I think they’re evolving into a dolphin
Ten points to anybody who can guess what is actually going on here…
Give up? Well let me give you a hint… if you made a fist with your hand… and took some false nails… you got it.
22. You can do anything with Photoshop these days
But like with anything, just because you CAN doesn’t mean you SHOULD.
23. If you need any further proof of this, here is Exhibit B
At least, I HOPE this has been created in Photoshop… either that or this part-penguin is waddling around on their strange nail-less flippers somewhere in the world.
24. Never ever put your dog in a pair of tights
Not only does the dig lose all of its dignity so that it will never be able to look you straight in the eye ever again, but it’s also the least sexy thing of all time. It’s not even as funny as you expect!
Also, if you do find this sexy for some reason… you need serious professional help.
25. Somebody explain to me how this even happens
So that I can make sure that it will never happen to me, because that is just straight up horrifying, my friends.
26. Agh! AGH! ARGH!
What in the heck is wrong with these people?! Doesn’t that person just want to crawl out of their own skin right about now?
27. I have no words
No words at all.
28. You know what people have been crying out for all these years?
If you said ‘macaroons with tiny baby faces on’, get to the back of the class. Then keep going until you reach the door. Then go through and out into the street. Put your hand up. Wait for a taxi to stop and get in. Then say the furthest away place that springs to mind.
Which photo was your favorite? Or least favorite, anyway! Let us know with a COMMENT and don’t forget to SHARE this post if you enjoyed it.