It’s time for our weekly trip to Walmart! Let’s shuffle down the aisles together and take a good look at some of the amazing creatures you can find hidden amongst the groceries.
Don’t forget your camera, because some of these people will have to be seen to be believed!
These folks certainly didn’t forget their camera, and bless them for that!
1. Is there a person under there? It has shoes, so I guess there must be a person under there!
Before I noticed the shoes I thought this was just a display of brightly coloured craft supplies.
2. This person loves Christmas so much that they want to actually be a present.
Although I’d probably leave that gift under the tree, still wrapped. Does anybody know Santa’s returns policy?
3. I’ve got eyes in the back of my head!
You’d think twice about doing something behind this guy’s back! Maybe Walmart should consider employing him as a security guard, I think they’ve missed a trick there!
4. Did you just forget you were in lingerie and leave the house anyway?
Or is this like that episode of Friends when Rachel gets caught wearing lingerie and has to pretend it’s a dress for the rest of the evening? Because frankly I don’t know which is worse!
5. Don’t mind me, just getting changed!
Right here, in the middle of Walmart, for everybody and their mothers to see! Which way to the changing room? Actually screw that, which way to the bathroom because I’m gonna be sick!
6. Big Bird? Is that you?!
Unfortunately, children, Sesame Street will have to be cancelled, as somebody has murdered Big Bird and is wearing him as a wig. Can you tell me how to get, how to get to… anywhere else other than here!
7. Do you think he might be a wrestling fan?
Something’s telling me that this guy might possibly be a wrestling fan. It’s just a hunch I’m getting, I can’t put my finger on why.
8. And THIS is why you should never, ever, wear flesh coloured pants.
Damn is right! Now everybody thinks they know what your butt looks like. Just what we always wanted.
9. But wait, there’s more!
What in the freakin’ heck is going on here? As if flesh coloured leggings weren’t bad enough, try a full bodysuit on for size!
10. Wonder Woman is coming for you, evil doers!
Because even superheroes need to go out to the shop for some milk every now and again! I think this would be enough to make me give up a life of crime for good.
11. Ever just have one of those days when you leave the house without any pants on?
Nope, that is NOT a swimming costume and there is NOT a beach nearby. That’s just a regular day for this lady!
12. The whole ensemble is terrible enough to begin with but then I noticed…
…yep, that’s definitely a Very Hungry Caterpillar attached to her leg. Why?!
13. When she was little, she wanted to be an Oscar statuette
But nobody wants to win whatever award she’s up for!
14. Tied shirt, denim shorts… do you think he’s aiming for the Daisy Duke look?
Although honestly, he’s failing at whatever look this is meant to be.
15. Heroes in a half shell… TURTLE POWER!
I wonder if he’s here to pick up some pizza for Donatello, Leonardo and Raphael? Careful when you get to the woodwork section, buddy… you’ll get a splinter!
16. Sir, you’re going to have to leave this farm immediately.
I’d prefer it if my donkey remained un-jiggled, thanks.
17. Can we just cut this off? Please?
Let’s all just agree that rat tails are the worst and should never happen. Rat tail? I’d hate to see the size of the rodent that was his inspiration!
18. Sometimes, you just forget to wear a top.
Happens to us all, right? That’s embarrassing enough, but that bra is not one you’d want people to see you in!
19. Keep it classy.
And I’m sure the ladies are lining up to give them to you, sir.
20. She looks like a goth and a rainbow had a baby.
She’s colourful, but she’s really unhappy about it.
21. I’d be so tempted to run up behind them and pull their pants up!
This is how you earn yourself a serious wedgie!
What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen in Walmart? Have you ever seen someone in Walmart with a very questionable outfit on? Let us know in the comments and don’t forget to share this article with your family and friends!