Daily Feed is the home of social first news and entertainment. From celebrity gossip to nostalgia, our unique content is guaranteed to intrigue and inform. If you enjoy the following article please share with your family and friends.
If you’re a woman then chances are that you’ve got a man in your life who you know, deep down, is really freakin’ immature. Maybe it’s your boyfriend, or your husband, or maybe your brother or your Dad, but you know that they’ve got a seriously immature side that you can’t help but laugh along with. Today we’ve found twenty times that men have been caught being really childish and gave us all a good giggle!
1. “Trying to impress my wife with new overpriced smart bulbs, forgot our security cam was recording.”
Is it me or does he look a bit like he’s dancing to Let It Go? Maybe he’d just been watching Frozen and wanted to channel his inner Disney Princess.
2. “My boyfriend is a seller on Amazon. This is what I came home to.”
Well if you have to do some ironing, you might as well do it in a shark costume and have a good time. You know what they say about a spoon full of sugar helping the medicine go down, after all!
3. “Caught my husband red handed… Thought he was working out.”
Am I the only one who thinks this looks like a lot of fun? Definitely more fun than actually going to the gym!
4. “My father in law is a contractor. This is him installing a mirror.”
Do you think this will still be visible if the mirror is ever removed? People will be wondering who Ted was!
5. “Today my boyfriend bought a label maker…”
What animal do you think this is? A dog? I think it’s a dog. It’s definitely a dog, right? Absolutely a dog.
6. “My brother gets a little bored on Fridays”
Jim is definitely the funniest person in the office, he’s a riot! Especially on those boring Fridays.
7. “My Dad got his head stuck in the porch yesterday whilst trying to feed a dead bee to a spider that lives in the bushes…”
Well at least he was trying to be nice to the spider, I guess! He just got caught in the act, that’s all!
8. “Heard my husband telling the dog to stay still in the kitchen, walked in and this greeted me!”
Hello? Yes, this is dog. No, no human here, just dog. I haven’t seen your husband all day, I’m just the dog!
9. “Printed and attached to wife’s spraying air freshener while she wasn’t home. Spits acid every 30 minutes.”
This would freak me out if I ran into it just after watching Jurassic Park!
10. These guys are just having a great time in the hardware store
I think this guy is just fulfilling a childhood dream. He always wanted to be a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man when he grew up, so he’s taking his chance while he can!
11. “My friend’s dad is in Boston sightseeing today…”
Looks like there’s only one sight he wants to see! This just proves to me that men never really grow up!
12. “My wife bought new couch pillows you can draw on. Immature me couldn’t resist.”
Come on, how many of us can say that we wouldn’t be tempted to do this? Because I know I’d probably do the same thing!
13. “My husband is no longer allowed to go to the craft store alone”
Leaving the baby alone with Dad is always a risk, they’ll always find a way to do something really childish!
14. “My dad thought he was home alone. I had to see why he was laughing so hard..”
Seriously though, where can I get one of these for me? This looks like a whole lot of fun!
15. “It stormed during the eclipse so my dad improvised.”
Not quite as impressive but much funnier!
16. “My boyfriend ordered 500 googly eyes “for reasons” and this is one of the first things he did.”
You know what, this is funny, I don’t care!
17. “During a 12 hour flight delay my boyfriend wandered off. When I found him he was in the middle of a Pixar movie marathon with a group of 5 year olds. He’s the one for me.”
This is probably the best place in the airport though, let’s be honest!
18. “One of my best friends married his girlfriend yesterday. Our other best friend was his witness.”
It’s the wedding they’ve always dreamed of!
19. “Tonight I let my inner child loose, and it felt damn good”
Just give me a whole cart full of Star Wars toys, please!
20. “My 90 year old grandfather at HIS battlestation. He was the person who introduced me to several tech things, such as a PC, an iPad, and a Tesla.”
This Grandpa is even better with computers than I am!
What do you think of our list of men who had been caught being really childish? What’s the most childish thing you’ve ever caught your partner doing? Or maybe you were the one caught doing something really immature? Let us know what you think in the comments and don’t forget to share this article with your family and friends!