As a huge Game of Thrones fan there’s nothing that makes me happier than watching my favourite characters interact on screen. But there is a close second, and that’s watching my favourite character interact off screen! The cast have some really adorable friendships and we’ve found nineteen times their friendship has made us go ‘aww!’
1. When Emilia Clarke and Jason Momoa were reunited for a drunken night
When life is so good that your sun and stars is in your city…you lose your eyes and gain 5 grins 😁 (and gins) where until now they'd only been one… (*grins- there's always more gins) 🍸 @prideofgypsies YOU ALWAYS MOTHER OF DRAGONS MAIN MAN 😍🐲 #lookoutjonsnowdrogosgotyournumber #happinessishere #hawaiianhakahunkoffunshutsdownlondon 💪🏻🥂🏆
Anyone else really miss Khal Drogo? How I wish their love could have worked out. But then where would Jon Snow be?
2. John Bradley and Kit Harrington being as close off screen as they are on screen
If you look up bromance in the dictionary, this is what you see.
3. Emilia Clarke and Kit Harrington just happy to be able to do some scenes together
These two are too cute for words, now just bend the knee, Jon Snow! Don’t leave Dany hanging!
4. When every fan’s dream came true and Khal Drogo got to meet Tormund Giantsbane
Does anyone else think a scene with these two would have been the best thing in the world ever?
5. When Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner celebrated Arya’s return to Winterfell in the show.
Come 2 mama
— Sophie Turner (@SophieT) August 7, 2017
Can you imagine how excited they must have been when they realised they were going to be filming together again?
6. Kit Harrington trying to impress Emilia Clarke by being a dragon
Sorry Kit, she’s got three actual dragons, you’re gonna have to work harder to impress Emilia!
7. When Maisie Williams helped to celebrate Sophie Turner’s engagement
This is exactly how you’d want your bestie to respond to your engagement!
8. The gang from Winterfell goofing around
I love how Liam Cunningham (AKA Davos Seaworth) looks as serious as his character here.
9. When Nathalie Emmanuel wishes Emilia Clarke a very happy birthday
Can I be a part of your squad? Please? I’ll do anything, even bend the knee!
10. Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner showing some real sisterly love.
I love how comfortable they are just relaxing together. That’s real friendship goals right there.