Buying from the internet goes well 99% of the time. You get your item on time, it’s perfect, you’re happy and you move on with your day. However, on that 1% of the time that things go wrong, boy can they go horribly wrong! Here are 20 online shopping disasters that couldn’t have been any worse if they tried!
1. Did somebody order loafers?
I love how somebody out there thought they’d actually get away with packing this up and shipping it out so some poor unsuspecting customer. 10 out of 10 for craftsmanship though.
2. Another arts and crafts genius
A whole lot of effort went into making these shoes. Not enough to cost $2,000, but still a lot.
3. How the Grinch stole Christmas
Sorry kids, Christmas is cancelled, I just can’t carry on with a tree this terrible, no toys for you, we’re all on the naughty list this year.
4. Not even Obi Wan Kenobi could help with this disaster.
This is less Princess Leia and more Ghostbusters. Now get outta here you scruffy looking nerf herder.
5. Well, at least he left a polite note about it.
You’ve gotta need the cash pretty badly to try to pull this off. At least he seems to feel guilty about it!
6. Maybe you should have checked the measurements first…
Although he was looking for a size large not a size 8-10 years.
7. Yep, the Eiffel Tower is the highlight of London for me
Big Ben? Buckingham Palace? Nah, skip those, the next time you go to London make sure you get a load of that Eiffel Tower!
8. How did they think they’d get away with this?
Did they honestly think this woman was going to put these shorts on, say “eh, looks legit”, and leave the house in them? That’s some seriously stupid stuff right there.
9. These are pretty terrible flowers, and we ain’t lion!
Life is no bed of roses for whoever ordered this terrifying arrangement!
10. Flowers, spring onions, eh they’re about the same!
Those spring onions do look absolutely lovely in that vase!
11. This milkshake won’t bring any boys to the yard.
How are you even meant to drink this? Just open the lid and take a sip?
12. Mum will never know…
I love the idea that somebody read these instructions and was so jealous that they didn’t get an invite to the party that they tried to sabotage it on purpose.
13. At least you noticed it before making a call…
Return to sender. Immediately.
14. Yep, this is exactly what I expected it to be.
On the bright side, her Halloween costume is sorted for this year.
15. Wow, it looks exactly how it did on the model!
I think her face says a lot about how happy she is to be wearing this glorified bed sheet.
16. Merry Christmas!
Well, you did get the exact picture on the item listing!
17. I feel smarter just looking at it.
I think my dog is smarter than this watch will ever be.
18. Tiny cat tower? Or giant cat?
I’m really hoping it’s a giant cat, imagine the cuddles!
19. Gadgets are getting smaller and smaller every year!
In all fairness, it’s a really good miniature!
20. How I look when I go on a night out Vs how I look when I get home.
I don’t think the prince would have been so impressed with Ariel if her hair looked like that second one.
Have you ever had an internet shopping disaster? Tell us all about it in the comments and don’t forget to share this with your friends and family!