We all have those people on Facebook that we don’t really like but keep around because their Facebook page is like watching a train wreck in action. If you like snooping on these captains of cringe, grab a bucket of popcorn because we’ve found some of the most awkward Facebook posts ever made to freak you out!
1. Get in line, ladies!
I don’t know what’s worse here, the terrible photoshop or the fact that he spelled it “jim”.
2. I can’t believe somebody actually fell for this…
If you’re this stupid you probably don’t deserve a phone in the first place.
3. Too much Minions is definitely a thing
I mean, they’re cute and all but thankful Facebook post worthy? I don’t think so.
4. That’s a grade A student right there.
The only A she’s getting is in attention seeking Facebook posts. She hadn’t even bothered to turn her Mac on!
5. This really isn’t something you should be proud of.
Seriously, if this is the highlight of your relationship you should start reevaluating your life choices.
6. She’s a musical genius.
Maybe find out which way up a guitar should go before pretending to play one.
7. There’s so much wrong with this I don’t even know where to start.
If whoever wrote that is reading this article right now, please stop. Stop everything you’re doing. Stop. Just stop.
8. Not so anonymous after all
Somebody just missed the entire point of the word ‘anonymous’. Good job.
9. Just in case you didn’t get it…
I really doubt this strategy worked for him, but at least he tried!
10. You know your life sucks when even your Mom burns you on Facebook.
Sorry Nick, but your Mom is totally savage and definitely cooler than you’ll ever be. You go Debbie!
11. I don’t think you understand how a thesaurus is meant to work…
It’s like he just ran this whole post through a word processor and picked out the first word the thesaurus programme could come up with for every sentence.
12. Poor Elena
Imagine how creeped out you’d be if somebody tagged you in this! Sorry Elena, but you know a serious creep!
13. So are you having a baby or a chair?
No, don’t worry, she’s not going to have to give birth to a whole chair. The baby’s just chair-ish.
14. You know what? No, I think I’m fine as I am.
I like my skin, I don’t want to ruin it for the rest of my life just so you can have something to practise on.
15. He couldn’t even make his freedom last a day!
A whole twelve hours, I wonder if that’s some sort of record for him?
16. Congratulations, I guess?
Maybe, just maybe, this isn’t the time for a sexy selfie. Just a suggestion.
17. You can pretend all you want, but your search history never lies.
Sorry dude, but there’s no way you’re getting yourself out of this one!
So what did you think of this Facebook cringe-fest? What’s the most awkward thing you’ve ever seen posted online? Let us know in the comments and share with your friends and family so they can cringe along with us!