Daily Feed is the home of social first news and entertainment. From celebrity gossip to nostalgia, our unique content is guaranteed to intrigue and inform. If you enjoy the following article please share with your family and friends.
Now we’re living in 2018 it feels like we should have all of the Back To The Future style futuristic technology available to us, but all we have are our computers and are smartphones and not a real life hoverboard in sight! However, there are some people who are already living in the next century with some of their groundbreaking life hacks that you’ll wish you’d thought of yourself! Look out, because the future is coming and it looks a lot like this!
1. Who needs a hoverboard when you’ve got a skateboard, an umbrella and a leaf blower?
when your brother has the car 😂 pic.twitter.com/4ZJb758xnI
— Cody Johns (@Cody) January 8, 2018
Honestly, I would definitely try this if I weren’t so clumsy. I feel like if I tried it I’d end up getting blown into a tree and getting stuck up there like a frightened cat until the fire brigade came to get me down. Also, I’m wondering how they recorded this? Was the person with the camera also on a skateboard with a leaf blower? So many questions.
2. This is making me really hungry for melted cheese… mmmmm melted cheese!
Honestly, anything with cheese is a win in my book, so this hack is everything I’ve ever wanted. Please, just bring me the cheese and the wax melter and let me at that tasty, tasty queso cheese!
3. Sir Patrick Stewart is teaching the world the proper way to eat an ice cream cone.
Mf is living in the year 3018… but also, what that mouth do? 😏 pic.twitter.com/Hn3GyopDew
— Haunter Hexx from Lavender Town (@Haunter__) February 25, 2018
Sir Patrick Stewart is one of my all time favourite actors and now he’s also one of my favourite ice cream eaters too. I feel like this is the only way to eat an ice cream cone without letting the ice cream drip over your hands too, which is a bonus. Thank you Sir Patrick!
4. Using the Speak Out mouth guard as a tool for flossing? Next level!
I thought that mouth guard was only good as something to use when you want to mock your friends and make embarrassing videos of them. Turns out, it’s also really great for your dental hygiene too! Who would have thought? Only this guy!
5. Who needs hedge trimmers when you can do this?
We’re living in 2018 but Bubba’s living in 3018 pic.twitter.com/5JGKvM4v4x
— Denlesks (@Denlesks) February 15, 2018
I honestly don’t know if I have the strength to pull this off, I think I’d just end up dropping the lawn mower into the bush and ruining everything.
6. This person is way ahead of this all with this trick.
Somebody get me a pack of six juice boxes and a whole lot of straws, I need to try this one for myself right now!
7. This is now the only way to eat Cheetos or any similar kind of snack.
— Thomas Lynch (@Tomasslynch88) February 15, 2018
I feel like chopsticks should be included with every bag of chips from now on!
8. This is such a good idea, I can’t believe nobody’s done it before!
And this way, nobody has a crappy view of the screen so you’re on equal footing. These two are winning at life!
9. Why has nobody thought of this before?
You’re cleaning your tongue and then cleaning your teeth too. Sounds like a one way ticket to freshness to me!
10. Ever put your fork into your noodles and been unable to get a mouthful because they’re all tied together? This girl has a solution.
Just grab a pair of scissors and cut the knots out of those noodles so you can take a big bite. No problems with your noodles ever again! This kid knows what’s up!
11. I love how completely dejected this dog looks by this unreal life hack.
Sorry doggo, but if you’re going to make a fuss over getting your nails clipped, this is what’s going to happen to you. You’re going to get held up in a handbag just so you can’t wiggle and complain.
12. Everyone else is holding their plate and using one hand, but this kid is more clever than any of them.
Now he has two hands to eat and no problems whatsoever. This kid is lightyears ahead of everybody around him and they all know it!
13. Want to play on the Playstation but also really need a cigarette? We’ve got you covered, my friend!
You’ll never have to pause a game to take a drag on your cigarette ever again. This is definitely going to be useful when you’re playing online and you can’t pause even if you want to!
What do you think of our list of people whose life hacks are at least a hundred years ahead of us? Do you want to use any of these crazy life hacks yourself? What’s the best but weirdest life hack you’ve ever discovered? Let us know what you think in the comments and don’t forget to share this argument with your family and friends!