Sometimes we just wish life was like a Disney movie. That we’d be awoken by cute songbirds and then all the woodland animals would gather together in our house and we’d all break into a cleaning-spree type flashmob together. The house would be sparkling within minutes and we’d be left feeling euphoric.
We can dream.
The reality is that a cleaning spree often results in World War 3, the dog incessiantly chasing the hoover around the room and you sweating profusely after trying to get ALL the house cleaning done in a tight one hour timeslot.
That’s why it’s so important to memorize all of the cleaning hacks you can- just to make life that little bit easier.
Here’s a list of 10 life-saving hacks, courtesy of LittleThings...
1. Use a Squeegee to Remove Pet Hair
2. Swap Out Your Brillo Pad For Aluminum Foil
3. A Magic Eraser Cleans Even Shower Scum Like a Boss
4. Put Car Wax in Your Toilet Bowl
5. Spritz Vodka on Your Mattress to Clean and Eliminate Odors
7. Dust Blinds with Kitchen Tongs Wrapped in Microfiber Cloths
8. Peroxide to Make Whites Whiter
9. Shoe Polish to Clean and Shine Leather Furniture
10. Use an Onion to Clean Grill Grates
Do you know of any great cleaning hacks? Please let us know in the comments and feel free to share this with family and friends